SWEATBANDIT PROVIDES ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES PROVIDED HEREON SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SWEATBANDIT ("AGREEMENT") THAT GOVERNS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND SWEATBANDIT WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. THUS, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS. NO REFUNDS.
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: All material on this website, including, but not limited to, text, data, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, links, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is owned, controlled by, or licensed to SWEATBANDIT and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Material on this website is made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of SWEATBANDIT in each instance. You may download material intentionally made available for downloading from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices that may appear on such materials.
If you wish to purchase products or services described on this website, you may be asked to supply certain information including credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide will be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges, including shipping and handling charges, incurred by users of your credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SWEATBANDIT and its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions. SWEATBANDIT reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service
- (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server through PayPal. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required toï¿½keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://sweatbandit.com/index.php/terms.
408 Sandra Lane
Oroville, CA 95966